As performance levels increase, an O.E. style flexplate just won't cut it and a stronger option is a necessity to prevent transmission and/or converter failure. B&M has you covered with our high performance flexplate designed for 1971-1973 Chrysler, Dodge and Plymouth (externally balanced) 340ci V8 engine and a A727 automatic transmission. Features include high tensile strength steel construction to resist elongation and cracking, 10.00 and 11.125-inch bolt patterns and comes with SFI 29.1 safety certification insuring the ultimate in safety and performance.
- NHRA and IHRA Legal For All Classes
- Includes SFI Certification Sticker
- Ideal For Street Applications
- Zinc Plated Chromate Finish
- To Extreme Duty Racing
- Proven B&M Quality
- Fits 1971-1976 Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth with a 340ci engine and A727 Torqueflite automatic transmission. 10-inch and 11.125-inch bolt pattern. For externally balanced engines.